· Tell me a whole lot more about news item six.
· Show me the family tree of King Priam.
· Get back the work I was doing on my new house.
· Entropy? I don't understand. Stop all this and explain.
· Record in my tax file that today I bought a dog.
· Tell Jack in Vancouver I'm ready for the chess match.
· Beethoven's Fifth Symphony, the composer conducting. oh l see.
· AND DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE UNLESS I SAY SO.
Is this a new prediction for Web interactivity?
No, it appeared in Stafford Beer's 1974 book of his 1973 CBC radio lectures,
long before Tim Berners Lee invented the WWW. ..."